3 Days 4 Nights
16500 BDT / Person
Minimum 02 Persons
Nepal the country of high Himalayas is filled with the emerald hills painted with colorful flowers, pristine forests, and world deep George’s, high mountains, Rivers, valleys, villages and its delightful peoples.
Why visit Nepal??
* Nepal is home to the Annapurna Region which is known for having some of the world’s best trekking routes.
* Seven of the world’s highest peaks are situated within Nepal. All of the peaks reach over 20,000 ft.
* With over 856 known species, Nepal is a bird watcher’s paradise. That’s almost 10% of the world’s total bird population.
* Nepal is surprisingly affordable. This is particularly true if you compare Nepal’s hiking trails to others such as Kilimanjaro or the Inca Trail.
3 Nights 4 Days
16500 BDT per person
**Package valid for minimum 2 person**
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport – Transfer to Pokhara; Overnight stay at Pokhara Hotel
Day 2: Half Day Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 3: Sarangkot Sunrise and Back To Kathmandu
Day 5: Kathmandu Hotel – Airport – Fly Back to Bangladesh
• 2 Nights 3 Star Hotel Accommodation on Twin Share Basis in Pokhara
• 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Kathmandu
• Daily Breakfast at Hotel
• Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfer in Private basis
• Half Day City Tour in Pokhara
• Half Day City Tour in Kathmandu
• Visa processing Fee
• Air Ticket
• Lunch & Dinner
• Tips & personal Activities
*** T & C apply ***
** This is a budget package. You can customize this package anytime you want.
For Detailed Itinerary:
Email us: email@example.com
Call us : 01841500335-9
Visit us: 310, Highway Plaza ( 2nd Floor ), Lalkhanbazar, Chittagong, Bangladesh